- Acceleration: 0-100 km/h (0–62 mph) 3.2 seconds.
- Top speed: 395+ km/h (242+ mph).
- Standing quartermile: 9 seconds, end speed 235 km/h (146 mph).
- Braking distance: 31 m (100–0 km/h)
- Lateral G-force: 1.3 G
- Fuel consumption:
- Highway travel: 13 l/100 km
- Combined: 17 l/100 km
- Ground clearance: 100 mm (3.9 inch)
- Fuel capacity: 80 litres (17.6 gallons)
- Luggage compartment: 120 litres (26.4 gallons)
- Dry weight: 1180 kg
- Type: V8 cast aluminium, 4 valves per cylinder, double overhead camshafts.
- Cam cover of carbonfibre.
- Displacement: 4.700 cm3.
- Compression: 8.6:1
- Weight: 215 kg
- Lubrication system: Dry sump with unique oil spray piston cooling.
- Oil cooler.
- Oil: SAE 5 W/30 fully synthetic racing.
- Oil tank capacity: 12 litres (2.64 gallons)
- Induction system: Sequential, multipoint fuel injection. Two Rotrex superchargers with 1.2 bar boost pressure. Intercooler.
- Fuel: 98 RON unleaded.
- Ignition system: Direct coil on plug. Transistorised.
- Power output: 806 bhp at 6.900 rpm.
- Maximum torque: 920 Nm (678 ftlb) at 5.700 rpm.
- Maximum rpm: 7.250 rpm.
- Specially developed 6-speed gearbox by Cima.
- Incorporated internal oil pump and oil cooler.
- Torque sensitive, limited slip differential.
- Clutch: Dual Plate, organic or cintered Ø 215 mm (8.46 inch). Oil-cooled and electronically operated.
- Front brakes: Ventilated discs Ø 362 mm, 32 mm wide. 6 piston light alloy calipers. Power assisted. Koenigsegg Advanced Control system.
- Rear brakes: Ventilated discs Ø 362 mm, 32 mm wide. 6 piston light alloy calipers. Power assisted. Koenigsegg Advanced Control system.
- Two-door, two-seater with fixed roof.
- Body made from pre-impregnated carbon fibre/ kevlar and lightweight sandwich reinforcements.
- Cd. 0.297. Frontal area 1.825 m2. Completely flat underside of chassis.
- Venturi tunnels at the rear of chassis/body.
- Semi monocoque made of preimpregnated carbonfibre and with honey- comb reinforcements for added stiffness.
- Front and rear suspension: Double wishbones, adjustable Öhlins Racing gas-hydraulic shock absorbers, pushrod operated. Anti-roll bar. Electronically adjustable ride height.
- Rack and pinion power assisted steering.
- 2.7 turns lock-to-lock.
- Turning circle: 11 metres
Wheels and Tires
- Koenigsegg magnesium alloy wheels with centre locking.
- Front: 19” x 9.5”
- Rear: 20” x 12.5”
- Michelin Pilot Sport 2.
- Unidirectional with asymmetric tread pattern.
- Front: 255/35–19” (Y)
- Rear: 335/30–20” (Y)